Retail Support Manager - Perfume & Cosmetics
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a global leader travel retail operating in stores located in dynamic environments including airports & commuter hubs across Australia and New Zealand. We are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
As our new Retail Support Manager at Auckland Airport, you will be responsible for maintaining a high-performance culture, as well as ensuring the shop floor operations run effectively.
- Maximise sales opportunities by ensuring your shift is adequately staffed
- Provide constructive feedback to staff and rectify any performance issues
- Always deliver exceptional customer service and ensure that complaints, refunds, credits and repairs are handled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Maintain high standard of store presentation, stock management and security through excellent merchandising and housekeeping.
- Proven track record in retail operations with strong people management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment coupled with the right attitude and drive
- Strong stock management experience
- A strong motivator with the ability to develop and coach staff in sales
- A good understanding of business dynamics and exposure to Perfume and Cosmetics
- Keen interest in working with premium and luxury products
- Strategically minded with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As we operate in a dynamic airport environment, we operate outside of normal business hours. You will need to have flexible availability and be available to work 7 days a week.
- Fantastic staff discounts across our stores
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and career development
- Be part of a fantastic and supportive team of people; all passionate about the beauty world
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Experience new horizons, every day!