Warehouse Team Leader - Auckland Airport
Relay a division of Lagardère Travel Retail, is a renowned and specialist news and convenience retail brand with a global presence in travel areas where long haul travellers can quickly and easily find products and services that can enhance their journey.
The Relay brand is unique among competitors in the travel retail news & convenience market due to its unrivaled geographic spread and historic experience. The brand boasts more than 1,300 stores in 20 countries and has acquired profound experience in press and travel essentials over the course of its 160 years in operation.
In this busy role you will be tasked with assisting in the overall stockroom operation and distribution of inventory to our stores at Auckland Airport. The primary responsibilities include receiving, distribution; as well as Team, inventory and database management. This is an active hands-on role and will require you to work alongside the stores' staff to achieve high service outcomes, and build a positive team environment.
We work in a fast paced environment so to deliver what's expected, you will need to have:
- Warehouse experience
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level
- Ability to use initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused approach to every thing you do
- Previous retail experience would be a great advantage
In addition you will need to be physically fit due to heavy lifting duties.
What's in it for you?
- On-going job-related training with great opportunities for career development
- Company culture which creates a fantastic working environment
- Be part of a constantly expanding global business
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers' needs, our stores operate outside of normal business hours therefore some flexibility is required with your availability. Public transport is limited after hours so ideally you will have your own reliable means of getting to and from work.
Looking to join a motivated and committed team? This is it!