Retail Support Managers
We pride ourselves in delivering a quality duty free shopping experience with a touch of elegance, an air of sophistication and the essence of luxury. From tasting and testing a world-class range of products and services, to browsing leading brands, Aelia Duty Free offers a seamless and truly unforgettable experience, paying attention to every detail of the customer’s journey.
Reporting to a Retail Manager (Perfume & Cosmetics or Wine & Spirits) you will be tasked with continuing to build and maintain a high performance culture in the team through a commitment to operational excellence and by demonstrating inspiring leadership.
A snapshot of your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Operations need to be run effectively and efficiently by being visible on the shop floor and working along-side your team.
- To maximise sales opportunities you must ensure that your shift is adequately staffed at all times
- You will be expected to provide constant constructive feedback to staff to encourage positivity in the business and to rectify any relevant performance issues
- Keeping in line with our commitment to providing an exceptional level of customer service you will ensure that complaints, refunds, credits and repairs are handled in a timely and satisfactory manner
- As we are in the luxury brands business you will maintain a very high standard of store presentation, stock management and security through the encouragement of good merchandising and housekeeping
To reach these goals you will need to confidently lead your team from the front and by example and to do so the following attributes are essential to your success in this all important role in our vibrant, unique and exciting business.
- Strong proven successful track record in retail operations with some people management experience
- Good understanding of business dynamics
- Management style that uses a nurturing and hands on approach to achieve results
- Strong motivator with the ability to coach and develop sales people
- Ability to think on your feet with a real sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Tenacity, commitment, dedication and professionalism
Sound like a tall order? We don’t think so! The rewards are that you will have the opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself; and work with some pretty amazing people where you can further develop your skills.
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment, our stores operate on a 24/7 basis to meet our customers' needs therefore flexibility is required to work at least one weekend day with either an early start or a late finish.
Experience new horizons every day!