Retail Sales Assistants - Nelson Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training and uniform
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We have recently expanded our New Zealand travel retail footprint with the opening of a convenience store at Nelson Airport in October 2018, aptly named - The Nelson! On offer is a great range of carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products such as books, magazines, confectionery, souvenirs and Kiwiana as well as locally procured goods to travelers such as our beautiful Marlborough region wines.
We have been really busy and are now on the hunt for additional staff, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation.
To be part of our team of professionals, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail or hospitality with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers
- Exposure to working in a fast paced environment coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills is essential
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
- An LCQ or Duty Manager's Certificate would be a plus
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers' needs, we operate 7 days a week. We have a couple of part-time roles to fill of between 15 and 30 hours per week, covering weekend shifts with either an early start or late finish - trading hours for Saturday are 5am - 6.30pm and on Sundays it's 5am - 8pm.
We're not kidding when we say there are real prospects for growth within our business!
Training and development is a key focus across all areas of our organisation. We are dedicated to helping our people develop their skills and actively look to promote from within wherever possible, providing our Team Members opportunities to grow.
So, if you want to become an integral part of our rapidly expanding business, believe you can make a difference and you’re serious about developing your career in travel retail then we’d love to hear from you.
Keen to be part of our journey?