Lagardère Travel Retail is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting luxury brands around the globe. With over 90 Australian and New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and other commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
Working within this division of our business gives you access to an unrivalled portfolio of brands that reflect our remarkable retail heritage. You will engage with a range of Travel Essentials & Duty Free Retail concepts that span categories including News, Books, Convenience & Specialty, Luxury Fragrance, Cosmetics, Liquor and Souvenirs.
Looking for an exciting brand new opportunity?
Your role as our Visual Merchandiser would be to guarantee proper implementation of suppliers’ corporate image within our travel retail stores and to coordinate the store lay-out and displays of goods and services to maximise sales and profit.
Working closely with our Store Management, Marketing and Commercial Teams, you will be expected to:
- Coordinate, plan and implement the in-store promotional displays in line with best practice visual merchandising
- Devise, implement and execute effective merchandising strategies
- Create and maintain different visual displays
- Coordinate with designer, sales associates, and manufacturers
- Install and maintain all in-store transparencies
- Assist with in-store ticketing and signage
- Create visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage
- Continually review the effectiveness of VM practices to ensure they remain innovative and engaging
Creativity in your DNA?
To do this role justice you will need to tick the following boxes:
- Qualification in Design / Visual Merchandising
- Solid understanding of the principles of Visual Merchandising in a retail environment
- Creative flair with high attention to detail; and excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience liaising with external contractors - printers, architects, sign writers etc.
- Proficiency using MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication and listening skills
- Customer service focused team player with loads of initiative and enthusiasm
At Lagardère Travel Retail, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of the travellers we serve, every day. Our team is passionate about developing and executing innovative solutions, tailored to optimise our landlords' assets and partners' brands.
Want to come along on this unique and exciting journey with us?
Experience new horizons everyday!