The Bar - Casual Kitchen Hand - Karratha
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
- Exciting and unique environment
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
The Bar at Karratha Airport offers a range of exciting food and beverage options to travellers who pop in as their last port-of-call before leaving Karratha. We are looking for Casual Kitchen Hands who will prepare meals, serve at the bar and take customer orders and payments, all whilst delivering excellent customer service.
These are exciting and busy roles that will keep you on your toes, so to be at the top of your game, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a kitchen, as well as experience with cooking, food prep and food safety. Knowledge of a commercial kitchen environment will be highly regarded, as will cooking qualifications. If successful in your application you will have the opportunity to meet a variety of people from all walks of life in a vibrant and unique environment.
To be part of our dedicated team you will have the following:
- Loads of enthusiasm and energy
- A positive attitude with a desire to deliver a world class level of customer service
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A current RSA certificate
- Good knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices and current certification
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
To cater to our customer’s needs, our store is open 7 days a week. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a rotating roster which will include weekends and night shifts. Your own reliable transport to and from work is a must.
Employment offers are conditional upon the ability to gain and maintain and ASIC pass.
Experience new horizons, every day!