Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, is a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
Are you a fast learner? Independent? Ready to dig in and get the job done?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing person to support the daily running of our Support Office based in Mascot during core business hours (8.30am - 5pm). In addition to supporting the Executive Assistant, you’ll be the face of our organisation, greeting our important business partners at reception.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Tasks will include:
- Reception duties
- Administration tasks
- Purchasing office equipment & supplies
- Travel & expense management
- Diary support for executives
- Mail/courier management
- Maintaining registers
- Store support – uniform orders/supplies
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by Executive Assistant
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Professional presentation standards
- Friendly and polite phone manner
- Microsoft Office competency
- A reliable and efficient approach
In order to be successful in this role you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities evolve quickly. You will enjoy juggling competing priorities, demonstrate a high level of initiative, have excellent customer service and communication skills, and confidence liaising with management, the broader employee base and our visitors.
We operate in a constantly evolving environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals.
Experience new horizons, every day!