M.A.C Retail Manager
Auckland International Airport
- Unique working environment
- Professional team of Make-up Artists
- On-going training and personal development opportunities
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation, meeting the needs of people on the move.
One of the most influential and popular forces in contemporary cosmetics, M.A.C was created to support the special needs of the professional Make-up Artist. Our M.A.C business unit at Auckland International Airport, has a rare opportunity for a skilled and qualified Retail Manager to join this team of dynamic and creative professionals.
This is a busy role where you will be expected to lead and coach your team, ensuring they exceed customer expectations and deliver an unforgettable M.A.C brand experience. With the support of an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of arguably, two of M.A.C's busiest retail counters. You will work closely with your team to collaborate, support and share ideas, contributing to sales success and repeat business.
To be operationally effective in this unique and sought after role, you will need to tick all the items on our shopping list:
- Make-up Artistry qualification and a real passion for M.A.C as a brand
- At least 3 years retail people management experience
- Desire to inspire both customers and team alike
- Natural ability to coach, develop and motivate others
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to drive and achieve sales by optimizing opportunities
In partnership with M.A.C, we offer a commitment to provide ongoing training and development to enhance sales capability, artistry skills and; to reach personal and professional goals.
As we are a 24/7 operation, catering to our customers' needs, you will need to be flexible regarding your availability to work outside of normal business hours.
If you are results focused, street wise, fashion savvy and self driven, then we would love to hear from you.