Retail Sales Assistant - Christchurch Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional person, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. This unique role is for our RELAY store, Christchurch Airport which offers an impressive selection of books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travelers. This is a busy, fast paced and fun environment where no two days are the same.
This is a busy, fast paced and fun environment where no two days are the same.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers
- Retail sales experience coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A sense of urgency and maturity is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs therefore the expectation is that you are reasonably flexible with your availability to work at least one day over a weekend with early starts or late finishes. We are currently recruiting for a Full-time role.
We're not kidding when we say there are real prospects for growth within our business!
Training and development is a key focus across all areas of our organisation. We are dedicated to helping our people develop their skills and actively look to promote from within wherever possible, providing our Team Members opportunities to grow.
So, if you want to become an integral part of our rapidly expanding business, believe you can make a difference and you’re serious about developing your career in travel retail then we’d love to hear from you.
Want to come along for the ride?