Assistant Category Manager - Gifts & Souvenirs
- Engaging and varied role supporting category success
- Work with cross functional teams
Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific), a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer spanning across 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 150 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
The Assistant Category Manager (ACM) is accountable for providing day to day support to trading teams and stores, particularly through providing relevant data from numerous systems and processes.
The ACM will in addition play a key role in ensuring databases are up to date, assist the Category Manager and the wider commercial team with promotional activities, administrative tasks; and monitoring sales and stock levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Regular reporting through a number of systems
- Assist in ensuring promotions run smoothly
- Manage queries, including pricing, invoice and store queries
- Play a role in supplier relationship management
- Assist with operational effectiveness by providing data and insights for decision making
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in category administration
- Exposure to databases and reporting tools
- Exposure to retail sales
- Attention to detail with the confidence to communicate at all levels
- Good written and oral communication skills
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast-paced retail business where you will have the opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself, while working with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific) offers a supportive and unique environment, with great career progression opportunities.
Experience new horizons, every day!