Senior Marketing Coordinator
Take your marketing career to new heights in a fast-paced role, delivering targeted campaigns in dynamic airport and commuter retail environments across a large portfolio of retail brands. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, our new Senior Marketing Coordinator will support the execution of key promotional projects across our network of stores including the likes of NewsLink, Relay, tech2go and Aelia Duty Free.
We’re looking for a creative individual with an analytical approach, and an understanding of the Travel Retail space.
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting the design & execution of marketing campaigns & new promotional assets
- Supporting the preparation of budgets & monitoring expenses
- Maintaining relationships with vendors, agencies and other external stakeholders
- Reporting on market trends, competitors, customers & campaign performance
- Business partnering with commercial team & suppliers
- Liaising with finance for invoicing
In order to be successful in this role you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities evolve quickly. You will enjoy juggling competing priorities, demonstrate a high level of initiative, have excellent time management and communication skills and confidence liaising with a varied audience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a retail environment
- Good proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, with great career progression opportunities, offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 38 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Pacific. We currently operate over 150 retail outlets across the Pacific, predominantly in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
Experience new horizons, every day!