Assistant Store Manager - The Bar - Townsville Airport
- Ongoing training and development
- Unique working environment
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
Lagardère Travel Retail is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast-paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are currently looking for an energetic, fun and motivated leader to join our team at The Bar located at Townsville Airport.
As Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for the management of the store and team in the absence of the Store Manager. This is a hands-on role that will require you to work alongside all team members to achieve high service outcomes and build a positive team environment. To operate at the optimum level, you will have at least 2 years' experience in leading a team in a Food Service environment and hold a current RSA.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- Provide a high standard of customer service and be a true brand ambassador
- Lead from the front and ensure all team members are motivated and perform tasks according to standards and procedures
- Demonstrate experience working in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work alongside a fantastic group of people
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Subsidised staff parking
To be considered for this exciting role, you must be available and willing to work a schedule that will incorporate early mornings, late nights and weekends. As public transport can be limited at certain hours of the day you will need your own reliable transport however we do provide subsidised parking.
Employment offers are conditional upon the ability to gain and maintain and ASIC pass.
Looking to join an energetic team that are passionate about good customer service? This is it!
Experience new horizons, everyday!