Team Leader - Dunedin Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training plus uniform
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
Working closely with the Location and Warehouse Managers, you will have exposure to all our Dunedin Airport stores - Relay is a renowned and specialist news and convenience retail brand with a global presence in travel areas where long-haul travellers can quickly and easily find products and services that can enhance their journey. Discover Dunedin, a one stop shop for gift ideas such as local souvenirs, homewares, jewellery etc. and of course our Aelia Duty Free stores which provides a range of perfume & cosmetics, alcohol and confectionery; to name just a few.
Retail experience is key to this busy role where you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your Team and the business to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and achieve the objectives of our organization
- Maximising results achieved by all Team Members on a consistent and sustainable basis by ensuring exceptional service and selling skills are practiced
- Managing the overall day to day operations of the store along with management
To execute this well you will need to have a hands-on approach to our business and the ability to build a positive team environment by leading from the front and by example. Previous experience in motivating, coaching and supervising staff to deliver a world class level of customer service that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales growth in a retail or customer focused environment is essential. In addition, you need to be super energetic, driven, enthusiastic, and have a professional attitude with a desire to succeed.
What's in it for you?
- On-going job-related training with great opportunities for career development
- Company culture which creates a fantastic working environment
- Be part of a constantly expanding global business
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers' needs, our stores operate outside of normal business hours therefore flexibility is required with your availability which will include at least one weekend day. Due to the location of the airport you will need to have our own reliable transport.
Looking to join a motivated and committed team? This is it!